Microblading is a relatively new technique of permanent make-up. During the treatment, the artist uses a special tool, draws in the shape of the eyebrows, taking into account the direction of growth of the hair to create the most natural effect. Microblading is also called eyebrow embroidery.
It’s an ideal method for those who have thin eyebrows and who want to improve the contour or thickness and make eyebrows more symmetrical. Microblading provides a more natural look since strokes are as much like natural hair. This method can be the best option for:
- correcting the colour and shape of the eyebrows;
- making eyebrows more symmetrical;
- making eyebrows more full.
What does the Microblading treatment consist of?
- consultation and patch test;
- discussion of the future shape of the eyebrows;
- modelling and correction of the current shape;
- sketch and eyebrow pre-draw;
- care advice;
- application of a protective ointment after treatment.
In order for you to get the perfect result, we take time (2-2.5 hours) the main time of which is a careful selection of the shape and colour of future eyebrows.